If you are interested in enquiring about consultancy or training services then please get in touch to discuss your individual requirements and pricing.
COVID-19 update: Training and teaching has now been adapted to an online format so continues to be available. Once face to face training and teaching begins again, this online option will remain to give clients as much choice as possible. Please note that any online training or teaching provided by Beyer Psychology Services must not be recorded under any circumstances.
I provide consultancy services for a variety of projects. For example, I am currently working with Suzie Larke, a fine art photographer, to aid in the research and development phase of her latest project ‘Unseen’ through which she aims to depict the experience of struggling with mental wellbeing through fine art photography.
I am also able to provide training, educational workshops, and guest lecturing for groups, organisations and educational courses covering a variety of clinical, academic and general mental health related fields. Below are some examples of training I provide regularly, as well as some examples of previously provided short courses and commissioned training sessions which can be created for the topic and audience of your choice:
- Introductory Supervisor Training currently provided on behalf of the University of South Wales and certified by the British Psychological Society’s Professional Development Centre.
- ‘Understanding and managing work related anxiety’ train the trainer programme. Currently being provided nationally for DFNProjectSEARCH, a supported employment internship programme for people with Learning Disabilities and Autism Spectrum Conditions.
- Psychoeducational workshops: can be ‘presenting difficulty’, diagnosis, treatment, service or professional skill specific, from introductory sessions to professional teaching.
- Counselling Psychology in Context
- Creativity and innovation in the practice of psychology
- Creativity and innovation in organisational design and cultural change
- Compassionate principles in organisational design
- Working creatively with adults
- Assessment, Formulation, Treatment planning and Evaluation in practice
- The role of the psychologist in a Multi-disciplinary team
- Achieving or maintaining your mental health through balance in activity/food/sleep routines
- How to set and achieve your goals
- Graded Exposure
- Behavioural Activation
- The core principles of relapse prevention