- Teaching, training, consultation and any other services = will vary depending on content and location. Please enquire.
- Individual therapy = Not currently available
- Supervision = £100 per session*
*in some circumstances reduced price therapy and supervision may be available for trainee psychologists who are currently enrolled on doctoral training and are self funded, please enquire for details.
All individual sessions are held online and can be paid by direct bank transfer. You will receive an invoice by email immediately following your session with a summary of your fee and instructions for payment. You will be asked to make your payment within 48 hours of receiving your invoice and before any future sessions. Please include your name as a reference so that your payment can be identified. If you anticipate any difficulties with this payment method then please get in touch so that we can discuss alternative options. Standard fees apply to all online sessions.
Cancellation policy – please note that a full 48 hours notice is required if you wish to cancel an arranged appointment or the full cost of the session will be charged. Sessions can be cancelled, or rearranged where possible free of charge before the 48 hour notice period.
- Treatment planning, therapy and supervision sessions all usually last up to 60 minutes but longer sessions can be arranged as needed.
- There are not a standard number of therapy sessions; a recommendation will be given with your individual needs and goals in mind and will be reviewed regularly to make sure we are working towards your therapeutic goals.
- Different fee scales apply to insurance companies, employee assistance schemes, and third party payers.